Monday, April 2, 2012

"CLINICAL INTEGRATION" - read this book!

Hi All,

Read this:

CLINICAL INTEGRATION: A ROADMAP TO ACCOUNTABLE CARE

Bruce Flareau, MD
Ken Yale, DDS, JD
J.M. Bohn
Colin Konshcack

My good friend Colin sent me this book a month ago. I read it cover to cover and I would say that it represents the most comprehensive treatise on the subject I have seen since the idea was introduced...

There is much ado about various models of clinical integration and how to deploy an ACO model in your organization. This quick guide will help you align your thinking and develop a structure that will flex in the direction of advancing regulatory thought.

Colin has a great advisory practice and certainly I would refer him to work with any of our clients.

Best,

Don Lyons
InterOPERANT

No comments: